- Immediate Start
- Skill development opportunities
- Competitive salary, based on experience
Strathfield Council is seeking people with great attitudes and seeking ongoing stable work.
Located close to Strathfield Station, come join a newly established team. Council is set to deliver major projects across the community over the following year and beyond.
If you like working with a good group of people, want a stable job, with a steady income, enjoy having a laugh but can work diligently, then this is the place for you!
As our Works Plant Operator you will:
- Assist in construction and maintenance of Councils road infrastructure including roads, footpaths and drainage.
- Under the direction of the nominated supervisor, carry out duties associated with laboring work in the relevant work area.
- Carry out minor trades work as required.
- Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team.
- Help promote the image of Council as effective, caring, courteous and professional.
For the complete position description please visit our website www.strathfield.nsw.gov.au under the Employment section, or you may contact Gordon Malesevic, on (02) 9748 9999.
Please review the information available on our recruitment hub http://strathfieldcouncil.recruitmenthub.com.au and address all the essential and desirable selection criteria in the position description (not exceeding 1 page).
If you have any questions about the role, please email Gordon Malesevic: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 11:59pm on 25 October 2017